Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Hey time... just slow down a bit!

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hey time... just slow down a bit!




It's strange how time works. A single afternoon may drag on "forever", and yet years can pass in the blink of an eye.

Yesterday was my last day of work - it was great to hang out with Mike, Natalia, Alexei and Steve, as well as the boyz from the 9th floor (David, Shyam, Ben, Denis, John). Even better was the fact that Ellie and Katrina also made an appearance.

I've got less than two weeks left in Montreal, and a few too many things (it seems) to fit in to the time that I have left here. This past week was a blur of tying up all the loose ends at work, while meeting friends (Ioana, Brigitte, Zena...) for "the last time" before I leave Montreal. Even worse has been having to put off seeing some of my friends (Martine, Sean, Jason...) because I am too busy, tired, etc.

My apartment is a disaster, and I'm starting to feel the heat of my final deadline -- will I get it all squared away before then? The end of Phase One is almost here, and I've got to start getting ready for Phase Two (Ontario and final visa preparations). From where I stand now, it seems like I will be arriving in Korea in about 100 years. Of course, given the way that time flexes and stretches, I'm sure that it's going to go very quickly. Too quickly.

So much for maintaining status quo for a year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home