Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Doctor Fish

Ms Parker in Korea!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Doctor Fish

Do you have rough skin on your feet?
Do you have excess cuticles on your toenails?
Do you wish you could get rid of callouses in a unique and natural way?

Alright... welcome to Doctor Fish. You sit with your feet in a pool of inch-long fish who nibble on your toes until your feet are babysoft.

It's an exceedingly ticklish experience, but one that I am sure to attempt again.... Unfortunately, I have no pictures of this... so you'll have to make do with the Wikipedia page.

5 Comments:

  • My God. I can only think of a couple of things to say. The first is about a fool and her money soon being parted. The second is to ask if you love the fish more than me now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  

  • Does this not hurt at all? Fish nibbling at your toes seem to be a rather hurtful experience and where can I try this? :)

    By Blogger Julia Gulia, at 7:38 PM  

  • 1. It costs $2 for 20 minutes - so not expensive at all
    2. The Doctor Fish franchise is all over Korea... and it's ticklish, not painful!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 7:17 AM  

  • I would die. Of tickling. Did you get this done in Gwangju?

    By Blogger Jen @ Light Enough to Travel, at 8:01 AM  

  • So, do you get your own pail/pond full of Doctor Fish, or does everyone just share a big pool?

    And please tell me the restaurant next door doesn't serve Sushi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home