Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Wee Update

Ms Parker in Korea!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Wee Update

1) Sonagi's tail fell off. When she was found, there was an elastic band around it - it's a Korean thing, and quite barbaric. So, now she has a little bob-tail.

2) On Sunday, I am walking 13km in my bare feet to raise money for the oil-spill clean up (oil spill that happened last December).... eeek.

3) Over summer vacation, I'm going to meet my mom in Amsterdam, then travel up to Copenhagen and then on to the UK.

4) I just signed my new contract for another year in Korea. Yay!

1 Comments:

  • OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh. Fancier than Cat Fancy!

    When do you take off for summer?

    Please more pics of the new baby.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home