Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Summer Itinerary / Obvious sign of insanity...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Itinerary / Obvious sign of insanity...

With vacation time fast approaching, I finally decided (at 7:00 this morning) to sit down and figure out where I'm going and how to get there.

See, I'll be meeting my mom in Amsterdam, where we'll spend a few days. From there, we head to Copenhagen, and then she goes on a cruise back to Canada, while I head up to Gothenburg, Sweden for a few days (staying with a girl I met by chance in an airport in Indonesia).

But then... where will I go? What will I do for the next few days until my flight back from Amsterdam to Korea?

With 3 free days and a credit card (and an inability to live within my means), I have just booked a flight from Copenhagen to.....

PARIS

... where I will spend a full 48 hours (an evening + one full day + a morning) before grabbing a train to Amsterdam.

Am I insane?
Is this the heat of Korea melting my credit card numbers into the computer?
Is this a lack of sleep?
Am I too fueled by caffeine?

Yes to all of the above... But WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

2 Comments:

  • Personnellement, je trouve que c`est une excellente idee. Paris se fait a pied, je l`ai fait. Approte donc une bonne pair de chaussures.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  

  • Hi Its MOM Glad you are finally getting to Paris, you've talked about it for 20 yrs. And I'm so looking forward to seeing you & talking to you in person. Counting the days Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home