Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Vacation Time...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Vacation Time...

It's been a good week so far. I had to go to school on Monday (my classes featured a, um, guest speaker on that day, in the form of the Disney Tarzan movie), then on Tuesday morning for one hour. Other than that, it's been a week of hanging with friends, taking Sonagi to the vet to be spayed, reading, TV and general chilling out as I countdown to Europe.

So, yeah... not much to report.

1 Comments:

  • I know that you care deeply about my gardens, so I'll just say...I'm so Italian! I've got the most fruitful crop I've ever had. The biggest tomatoes (for Bruscetta) and peppers, and BEANS, beans , beans. Niagara has has a lot of rain this summer and my neighbours and I are going to reap the rewards. My flower gardens are pretty too. Al stopped by for a visit a couple of days ago and very politely trotted around the gardens going ooh aah ooohhh.

    I know that you're getting ready to go on vacation, so just a quick reminder.
    #1 - I hate you
    #2 - Coins from countries I've never been to.
    #3 Flaccid Eiffel Tower
    #4 Pictures, pictures, pictures!

    Have a great time, and give your mum a hug from me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home