Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Bye bye Sweet Jane

Ms Parker in Korea!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bye bye Sweet Jane



Today, Jane and I go to La Pocatiere. There, she will live with new "parents".

I wonder what she will think of it. Will she think that I've abandoned her? She's had a pretty sweet life with me-- fattening up on my food while she lounges in "her" papa-san chair. Do cats have memories? Will she remember me and the 9 years that we spent together?

She was a stray, taken from the euthanasia room at the SPCA when I was working there. She spent her first week hiding behind the toilet, the next week hiding under the bed and subsequent weeks biting me. She's tamed down quite a bit! Over the years, she's moved with me three times, lost her "boyfriend" Luke, put up with a lot of temporary cats coming through my door, and now she gets to take a 6 hour train ride...

I'll miss you, Jane.

1 Comments:

  • The Fat Green Cat will miss you only for the time she takes to bond with her new people, that's all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home