Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Ms Parker in Korea!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

One week until Bali and I still need to.....
  • Figure out where I'm going, exactly (using my handy out-dated guidebook that was found in my friend's apartment, left by the last tenant);
  • Put down the Christmas chocolate and lose 10 pounds (so that new pink Victoria's Secret bikini is not lost under my muffin top);
  • Pack (I was going to bring a toothbrush and a pair of flip-flops.... is that too much?);
  • Get travel insurance (in case shark gnaws off leg while I am scuba diving);
  • Locate plane ticket (I put it in a "safe place" that is so safe that even I can't find it)....

2 Comments:

  • I am amazed. You said nothing about having to locate your passport. Does that mean that you've kept it handy?
    Perhaps your tickets are with it?! Emile is on the desk "helping" me type this, and Remy is keeping my lap warm. Molly is supervising from her window perch, and Dave is snoring away providing background music. My life is full.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

  • Hi there...

    Don't know if you remember me but I met you while teaching last summer. I'm from Portland State. Anyhow, I'm coming back to Korea through Canadian Connection this year! And wanted to thank you for your advocating the company. They seem to be pretty great.

    -Fallon

    By Blogger Fallon, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home