Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Not sure when I'll update....

Ms Parker in Korea!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Not sure when I'll update....

I'm off to Seoul tonight to ring in 2008, then fly out to Bali on Jan 2. I return from Bali on Feb 1 and pretty much turn around and get back on a plane to head to Cambodia for a week (flying out Feb 2).

Sooooooo..... let me take this opportunity to wish you all the best for 2008. Thank you, to everyone who reads this blog for being a part of my journey and daily adventures, and here's hoping for many many more in the years to come!

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
May the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.
(traditional Irish blessing)

3 Comments:

  • Green Eyes says: May the fleas of a thousand camels...
    Have an amazingly great time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 PM  

  • Alrighty - I'm safe and sound and enjoying the FREE MASSAGE CHAIRS in the Taipei airport... a few more hours to kill and I'll be bound for Bali.

    I really can't wait.

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 11:45 PM  

  • Hi Its MOM I can finally leave a message because I finally got in to the stupid thingy after trying for 3 weeks. It always kicks me out & says its not available.
    So my comment is Happy New Year to all. Enjoy!!

    Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home