Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: A Day at the Beach

Ms Parker in Korea!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Day at the Beach

One good thing about living in Mokpo is being able to hop on a ferry and head to a beach. On Sunday, my friend Candace (and her friend Christine, who was visiting from the US) came from Gwangju for the day.

It ended up being a nice day of sun, beach, beer, guitar, reading trashy magazines, correcting students' papers (for Candace and Christine), and general chilling out.

Camille, Christine, Candace and I

Teachers of the year, using bricks to keep the tests from flying away

Cheesy romantic self-cam

Model shot

Camille chills out under the pagoda

3 Comments:

  • HI its MOM Nice photo of you &
    Ty. I noticed that in the photo of the 4 girls, YOU are the only one smoking. I thougt you quit!!! Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • Virginia you are absolutely gorgeous as a brunette...which sex in the city character are you now?...not Charlotte!!!!
    miss you
    Katrina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 AM  

  • Hey Vinny!!! It's Denise Egan!!! I have been searching for you forever!!! I miss you so much. Contact me if you can - I'm on facebook or email - eganbray@hotmail.com!!! Hope you are doing well!!!

    Love you!!
    Denise

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home