Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Kat's visit

Ms Parker in Korea!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Kat's visit


Kat came to St. Catharines yesterday to watch me work, and then go out for dinner with Kelly. Today, she is getting a mud bake something something at a spa. I wonder which day she will have enjoyed more.

In this pic, you can see my new (big, silver) glasses.

Only one month to go, and then I can get back to what I do best: teaching. Yes, it's true. I miss teaching and I am actually looking forward to starting it up again. Of course, it's going to be very different in Korea.

The area where I am going is famous for green tea plantations. Korea is also a major producer of red ginseng. Since both have anti-ageing properties, I will come back to Canada younger than when I left.

Having gotten sick of reading Korea guidebooks, I picked up a Taiwan guidebook and a Japan one. I've already planned out my first trip to Japan. Can't wait!

Cheers - e-mail me! I've been getting nothing but junk mail!

2 Comments:

  • ARE YOU INSANE??? You miss teaching???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 AM  

  • www.bodyblitzspa.com

    I kept thinking the whole time I was at the spa that "THIS is what Kelly, Virginia and I should do before Vir goes to Korea..."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home