Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Looking for a place to happen

Ms Parker in Korea!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Looking for a place to happen

Hello! Yes, I am still alive!

I haven't been very good at blogging or e-mailing lately -- muchos apologies. I've been busy with work and play.

Another factor in my lack of e-mailing is my new fake "ho nails". They are long enough to impede my typing abilities, but not so long that I can't still serve a mean espresso. This is the first job that I've had that I can have long ho nails -- can't really write on a chalkboard with them, you know.

Montreal feels like it was a century ago, even though it's only been about 2 weeks. It's strange to be "home", but it also feels a bit like living in limbo. I can't wait until things are finalized for Korea. Having a little job is great -- gives me a reason to wake up in the morning.

Another great thing about the cafe is the people who work here. It's given me a bit of a social life, which I wouldn't have had otherwise. Life with Mom is not too bad, even though I can only have one shelf in the bathroom (all those who know me as a total bathrooom product addict will understand my pain....).

In other news, Max is doing well, Luna is still living in my sister's basement and Jane??? I don't know. No news is good news, I guess.

My next project is to learn Korean -- bought myself a ton of books on how to write and speak etc. Wish me luck. As there are no positions in Yeosu available, I've been given a list of places where I might be placed, including Mokpo, Suncheon, Wando and a bunch of places with names full of g's and n's.

Missing everyone -- but you knew that already, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home