Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: What is Bliss Night?

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

What is Bliss Night?





At the Strega cafe, every Thursday night is Bliss Night. Edwin and Miles (who also work here) play music while many "Stregulars" hang out and enjoy the music and the cheap beer. Last night, a few other folks got up and sang too. You get an idea of what Strega looks like on the inside...(Follow Edwin's link for more about Edwin)

Last night, after a few days of photo-albuming (I've organized ALL my photos from 1985 on!), Kelly and I got glammed up for Bliss Night. Steve accompanied us even though he was very very tired.

Missing everyone... and counting down the days until I get to Korea. I've added another Suncheon link as well.

Note to self: Get roots done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home