Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: The week thus far...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The week thus far...


This has been a busy week of social outings (like the Conservative Cabaret on Sunday night, starring just about everyone I work with), girly evenings (with Meron, watching "In Her Shoes" with a bottle of wine, and with my mom's work friends from before she retired) and happy visits (to Oakville with my family). Tonight, we will celebrate St. Pat's in style at Strega. I'd say more, but I'm too tired to type.

The pic is of my neice Meaghan who is on a school trip to Europe this week (They've been to London and Paris so far. This photo is from the Florence collection. Today, she is in Rome). She's on the right side of the picture, sitting down - she looks like me.

Only about 3 weeks to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home