Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: World Cup Report 2

Ms Parker in Korea!

Monday, June 19, 2006

World Cup Report 2


Was awoken at 5:35 a.m. by various noises (pounding on floors from above, yelling outside)... and checked the scores.

Korea tied France 1 - 1. They are currently the leaders of Group G. They play Switzerland next.

Pic is of hero Park Ji-Song, who scored Korea's goal. Those soccer fans among you will also recognize that he plays for Man U.

p.s. Take a look at Jen's blog and Brent's blog for more explanations of the symbols, cheers etc associated with Korea's team. You can even sing along with "Reds Go Together"!

HEY WAIT!

Today marks my two month anniversary in Korea! Wait... no... has it only been TWO MONTHS????

Yes... yes it has. I arrived on April 19. Wow. Looking back, I feel like I've done a lot. And there is more to come!

7 Comments:

  • What a great game! The French were so p***ed when they lost the lead. I watched the game with my dad - father's day here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 AM  

  • Hi Its Mom Yes, you've seen more & met more people, climbed more hills, been to more bars then I've been to in 2 years & its only 2 months for you. Oh to be young again. Enjoy! Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • Wow... so I wasn't the only on woken up by that noise...haha..I guess that's to be expected eh...? All my students were up at 4 watching... Korea sure is patriotic :)We're all going to know those Korean songs by the end of the month... Congrats on being here for 2 months...

    April :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

  • Yah, the Korean's DEFINITLY have amazing spirit. Brent and I will be in Seoul for the game against Switzerland this Saturday. SO excited. Go Korea Go!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

  • 2 months only!?! It actually feels like more... I miss you! I'll try the mailing address you (or Meron) gave me and I'll send you something of La Pocatière as beautiful (or almost) as those pictures you have of Korea! I'll make you miss us... (a little bit I hope). Kisses xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM  

  • It feels like you have done a lot because you have! You have been on a rampage Virginia! Keep up the good work.

    I'd like to say I was up for the game, but I woke up a couple of times during to catch the score...and just in time to watch the replay of the goal.

    Boo-rent!

    By Blogger Brent, at 8:20 PM  

  • Ya - I guess I have been on the go!

    Hi Myrianne! Long time, no news!

    Thanks to Brent and Stephanie for mailing me a postcard from Niagara Falls, but from Mokpo.... nice-uh!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home