Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Updates....

Ms Parker in Korea!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Updates....


Right, so I either do 400 blogs in one week, or none for a while. Sorry....

1) Had the day off school (again) yesterday. Went back to Songwangsa with Matt, Helen, Karen and Victoria to sit on rocks beside the river and read. Total paradise! Recently acquired "Everything is Illuminated", which is an absolutely brilliant book. Saw the movie in Montreal and it's just a fun fun book to read.

2) Probably won't be able to go to Pentaport Rock Festival. This saddens me immensely, but I will get over it.

3) Am planning a trip to Malaysia in August! Can't wait! Am totally psyched!

4) Nicola's sister Catherine came to Suncheon for the night en route from Wando (Nicola's home) to Daegu (her home). The minute she walked in, she asked to see Mr. Shane, so I snapped a quick pic. Mr. Shane is three times the size he was when I bought him.... maybe I am feeding him too much? Anyway, Catherine and I talked about teaching (she was a teacher back in New Zealand)... she had a lot of very interesting stories to tell! We both agree that teaching in Korea is a fantasy world - far from the realities of discipline, homework, tests, parents etc.

Must start going to the gym if I want to loll around on beaches in Penang.

4 Comments:

  • Hi Its your Mother Who are you going to Penang with? for how long? Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 AM  

  • Hi Mom,

    Planning on going to Malaysia by myself - wanna come with me?

    Not sure for how long as my school is beign a bit difficult with my contractual vacation days. Grrrrr.

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 11:31 AM  

  • Just tell us when you are going to be there... We want to hook up!

    By Blogger Brent, at 3:42 PM  

  • Ha! Still in contract negotiations!

    Will probably be there 2nd & 3rd week of August, unless my school decides to interpret 2 weeks of summer holiday to mean 10 days spread over 6 weeks and not 2 consecutive weeks.

    Would love to bake on the beach with you folks!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home