Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Major Flickr Update

Ms Parker in Korea!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Major Flickr Update

Yay! Success! I've been fighting with my computer for a few days now, trying to upload photos into my new PRO Flickr account.

Finally, today, everything just seemed to appear like magic.

I've still got work to do on it, but take a look at the new sets: Jakob, Suncheon Jeil (my school) and pictures of my friends, starting with Orientation week in April (whew, we are going back far!) and coming all the way to now.

Click here to see...

8 Comments:

  • Ah. There's the pics of Jakob! What a cutie. He has an Albert face...meant to be squished whilst cuddles are being given.

    Oh yeah. The other pictures are very nice as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

  • I got your Christmas card today...and "Say Hey Poke-mani Pah Choo Say-hoh" to you too. (I can't write in Korean, but I can speak it. Opposite of you huh?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 PM  

  • Hey - I can read and write Korean... I just don't know what it means.

    :)

    But what you just said means something along the lines of "Please have a happy Christmas".

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 7:29 AM  

  • Hey! I would love if you had a show of your India pictures at the Strega! Are you game?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 PM  

  • Hey there - I'll do my best to take some nice pics when I am there.

    Virginia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

  • Hi Its MOM I'm wishing everyone on Virginia's blog, a very merry Christmas & lots of good travels in 2007.
    Lots of love to all of you MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 AM  

  • Merry Christmas all you Suncheonites!!!
    And Happy Festivus for the rest of you!

    By Blogger Brent, at 9:39 AM  

  • Merry Christmas from the ironically named "Land of the Snows"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home