Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: I'm mad...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm mad...

I got a call from the travel agency yesterday telling me that I didn't get a visa for North Korea. This is due to their confusion and incompetence, after I'd been in constant communication with them since July 18.

I'm trying not to question why this summer is so unlucky (Jeju and the motorbike, anyone?), and what can be done to salvage it. Most of my friends are either on vacation or in Canada, and I can't wait for them to get back. I'm not good at this "doing nothing" thing.

This time last year, I had just returned from Beijing and was getting ready to head to Malaysia and Singapore.

2 Comments:

  • Oh, WAH! Miss passport stampy person. I'll call you Wednesday (my) morning to whinge into the phone at you about a piss poor summer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 AM  

  • Sorry to hear that! I'm the same way. Good at doing too much, not good at doing nothing. I hope you'll find some stuff to occupy your time anyway. There must be some cool fun to have even within just one country. :)

    By Blogger Lisa, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home