Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Halloween

Ms Parker in Korea!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

You know... I think I like Halloween better than Christmas. In fact, I know I do!

Because Halloween should last for more than just one day, my kids have been doing nothing purely Halloweeny activities for the past 2 weeks. I've got paper jack-o-lanterns stuck everywhere, 2 sets of colour flashcards, an entire bulletin board of very creative masks... we've watched Halloween videos every day (from Donald Duck to Nightmare before Christmas).... and tomorrow, I'm bringing two small pumpkins to my island school to make real jack-o-lanterns with them!

Tomorrow, we head to Yeosu for the big Hallowen bash, followed by a weekend in Suncheon.

Things are a-brewing for UAE... but I'm not going to give any details... yet.

2 Comments:

  • Happy Halloween! May you eat all the candy you'd like without guilt, gut-rot, or gained weight! I'm planning to answer the door tonight to the kiddies in stretch pants...if THAT doesn't scare them....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  

  • You should have see me (tu aurais dû me voir) in my complete kit of geisha. I had the kimono I brouth from Japan this summer. I bouth a perruque and make-up. Yes, Halloween is very cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home