Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Time's a funny thing

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Time's a funny thing

One of the first posts I ever made on this blog (back in January) was about how I felt like time was going too quickly and how I was looking forward to my stay in St. Catharines in order to relax. I've now been here for TWO MONTHS and I can't believe it. In just over two weeks, I will be getting on a plane and leaving for Suncheon. Part of me wants to say "finally leaving" and part of me wants to say "leaving already".

I thought that I would spend my time visiting people who I haven't seen in ages. I even had the crazy idea of having enough time for a trip to New York! The reality is that I haven't even been able to see Meron every week -- and she only lives 10 minutes from me! My brother and his family? Same deal. My friends from University? Saw them once!

Two weeks. Doesn't seem long enough for all I still need to do.

1 Comments:

  • New York will still be here when you get back. You look good with straight hair. Have I seen you in those glasses? The glasses look good but your frames look like my frames and now I'm a little worried I'm wearing ladies’ eye glasses.

    I miss you already.

    See you in...Tokyo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home