Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Cough cough

Ms Parker in Korea!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Cough cough


So, I'm sick.

I've heard that once you hit the one month milestone, you get sick.

It's true. My co-teacher even gave me strange pills and a vile Chinese herbal drink today. I could feel my face buzzing afterwards, and my hair was tingling. Not sure what was in that! Let's just hope it killed off whatever microbe I have running through my system.

But see... In Korea, you are expected to go to school even if you are sick. I now have a decision to make: Should I go to school and make a good impression? Should I take advantage of my contractual sick days and stay home tomorrow?

That's what I need to decide.

6 Comments:

  • OOOHHHHH Its MOM I hope you are OK. Part of me says stay home & take care of yourself but he other part says you are going to be miserable anyways, so time will pass quicker at school. Is that an old Chinese proverb? Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 PM  

  • Stay home. Be a snot-gobbler in private. (Bird flu - get it? Gobble, gobble!)Be thankful that it is a written joke, and I didn't sing it to you. Seriously, I'm sorry that you feel like your name O Poopie caca.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM  

  • Thanks Mom and Meron.

    It's midnight here and I can't sleep. Think I'll be staying home....

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 12:10 AM  

  • Get some rest and feel better. Can you get Matzo Ball soup in Korea?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 AM  

  • How about seaweed and eel soup? Is that the same thing?

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 7:02 AM  

  • "Sharing your culture" is not the same as walking into the school as a petri dish.

    Stay home and get better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home