Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Da Pinchy Code

Ms Parker in Korea!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Da Pinchy Code

Went to the movies -- saw the Da Pinchy Code (in Korean, "v"s are replaced with "p"s - hence my name is Paginia). It's long. And don't go see it if you haven't read the book.

Interesting concept, though.

I'm quite excited by the fact that I can watch CBC The National on my computer at work. I just download last night's news. I've done it two days running so far, and I already feel like I'm out of my little Korean bubble. Not too impressed with Harper, you know. I don't know, I leave the country and all of a sudden, Canadian politics = crazy.

Classes are going well....
Weekend looks like rain (which sucks because I wanted to climb Jiri-San with my co-teacher)....

Have found a delightful online book store out of Seoul that even stocks used books.

Sorry. This post is really dull.

4 Comments:

  • Tidbit here: I am supposed to be studying so I find your blog
    fascinating...haven't even read Da Vinci yet can't bring myself to what with all the hype. Is it worth it? a tidbit just for you Dan Brown's first book "187 Men to Avoid: A Guide for the Romantically Frustrated Woman" under the pseudonym "Danielle Brown.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 AM  

  • Awesome! 187 Men to Avoid? Does it list their names and addresses?

    Cheers

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 7:11 AM  

  • Yeah, all the posts can't be great. I've deleted one or two mid thought because they were lame too... HAHA!

    By Blogger Brent, at 9:58 AM  

  • hi pinny!

    it's been rainy and cold and miserable here too...it actually hailed a few days ago. i gotta read that book. have you tried to get radio stations on your lap top yet? i'm listening to edge102.1 (former cfny), it's reunion weekend and they're on 1992 right now...oh the memories...guess who's going to nova scotia in july with her beau? MEEEEEE! yeah!!!!! anyway, i'm going to put on a parka, go out to the balcony and plant some herb popsicles. looking forward to your next post. kel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home