Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Happy Long Weekend....

Ms Parker in Korea!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Long Weekend....

Happy Victoria Day to friends and family in Ontario. Exceptionally, this was not a long weekend here. I will actually have to work 5 whole days next week.

After a month, I can say that I have settled in to the Shidae lifestyle. Had a couple of people over for supper on Friday night - peanunt butter tofu. Mmmmm. Of course, the evening didn't end with supper and we all came home in the wee hours of the morning. On Saturday, I spent most of my time with Matt and Helen, eating breakfast then going up to the roof to sunbathe. Glad I took advantage of that, as there is rain in the forecast for all next week.

Now, Sunday morning, I am awaiting my co-teacher to head up to Jiri-san for a bit of hiking. I can only hope that I will be able to keep up! (Koreans are known for speedy hiking....)

3 Comments:

  • Hi its MOM its too coool around here to do anything. I checked the Toronna Star & it looks like you have much warmer weather there then we have here. Happy hiking Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

  • ok, so is it actually the next day there? iive figured out there is an eleven hour lapse but are you ahead or behind. i'm so confused! peanut butter tofu, eh? i'd like to do a "korean inspired" sandwitch for the next menu...any ideas (no squid please)? i'll even call it the "ms parker in korea" or maybe the "pinny". kel:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 PM  

  • Hi Kelly....

    Hmmm, how about rice, hot bean paste and kimchi wrapped up in a sesame leaf?

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home