Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: The heat must be making me crazy...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Friday, June 23, 2006

The heat must be making me crazy...


...because I just booked a 5-day trip to Beijing in July.

See, I've got a couple of days off between the end of classes and the beginning of my supplementary classes and camp etc. For about $800 Cdn, it includes airfare, visa fees, tours (Temple of Heaven, Great Wall, Tienamen Square, Forbidden City etc), hotel, some meals.... seems like a good deal and the dates coincide with the bit of free time that I have.

Wonder if I'll regret this once I realize that I have come to Korea to make money and yet have none!

Nah - I'd rather have fun.

11 Comments:

  • Wicked!

    By Blogger Jen @ Light Enough to Travel, at 7:02 PM  

  • Unspent money is unfulfiled money.
    Think of the good work you're doing fulfilling you money's destiny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

  • And Kat works for a bank... so she should know!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 8:18 PM  

  • More stamps in your passport...YEAH! I hope that you travel so much that you'll have to get supplementary pages.

    Meron

    (I'm so jealous)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM  

  • Japan got the green light yesterday. Save some vacation time for November and December. Maybe will do New Year's in Tokyo?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 AM  

  • spend it! go have fun (i'm so jealous your money gets to have more fun than mine)

    kel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 AM  

  • Yes - Tokyo at New Years sounds good....

    To all my friends in Canada - when are *you* coming to visit?

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 7:35 PM  

  • I did Japan last New Years... find a temple and ring the bell. It's a nice place to be.

    By Blogger Jen @ Light Enough to Travel, at 3:15 PM  

  • Awesome! Jam as much in as you can! Sleep when you're dead!

    No, serious, we're only here once. So don't go home after wishing you had done more. And I know you above all people won't!

    By Blogger Brent, at 4:25 PM  

  • China was awesome! That was my first trip after I landed in Korea... It's beautiful... Remember to wear sneakers instead of flip flops up the Great Wall... (I learned from that mistake :) You'll appreciate Korea more after your trip; for their friendliness (and cleaner air...who knew?)... Have a blast girl... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM  

  • That last one was from me...oops...April :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home