Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Wee update

Ms Parker in Korea!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Wee update

  • It suddenly cooled down here. It's actually *cool*. This makes sense as everything in Korea runs according to a calendar.
  • I spent my first day of school watching the shelves under the window crumble - yeah, just you try to go and mime "water damage" - and chatting with the janitor who wanted to practice his English and didn't care about the wall falling down in my classroom ("The school is old," said he.). I wonder if I actually get to teach next week. The kids were glad to see me, which was awesome, but they seem to have regressed and forgotten all the wonderful English words that they learned before vacation.
  • Jen got me addicted to this website called Earth Album - really amazing stuff.
  • Everything is feeling perfect now: I've got a job that I like, live in a beautiful apartment, am surrounded by friends who had the good sense to move to Mokpo, see nothing but blue skies at the moment - it's like, I can't complain!
  • In three weeks, I am heading to Taiwan for a few days.... so much fun to say that.
  • And... I finally got pictures of Tyrone where he looks like a real live grown-up. Take that, mean commenters!

7 Comments:

  • Betcha $50.00 that he still can't grow a full beard yet. Ahem. Mine can't yet either.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 AM  

  • Nice pics...all of them... how old is Ty?...lol..just teasing... You know how old the guys I've dated have been..haha...

    Sawol... come on..practice you Korean...lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 AM  

  • HI Virge, wow great pics and update. Happy Labour Day! I am glad things are going so well! Miss you!
    Ina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

  • That's a very nice guitar he's got there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

  • Hey hey - okay, yes he is younger than I am (by 6 years).... but age is just a number, right?

    I don't know who said the guitar comments - but it's actually Stu's, not his. His guitar is pretty and brown.

    I don't *want* him to grow a full beard!!!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 8:43 AM  

  • Ummm... it's not my guitar. Maybe he just stole one of a random Korean on the way to the party.

    It's nice though.

    By Blogger Goulash, at 3:19 PM  

  • You know we're just jealous right? Gee, 6 years younger than you...that makes him 10 years younger than Brian.

    Yep, I'm just jealous.

    ;)

    By Blogger Char, at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home