Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Wee Update

Ms Parker in Korea!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Wee Update

Okay... sorry. I know that I should have updated since the weekend, but I keep getting distracted by random things, like my LIFE.

Cool things that happened this week:
  • One of my sweet little kindy kids launches herself into my arms when she sees me and covers my face with pecking kisses. Talk about feeling the love!
  • Nicola and I found a place to get *real* veggie kimbap that doesn't contain hidden spam or crab, but that does contain extra veggies.
  • French Night is fast becoming the highlight of my week. The morning after French Night is fast becoming the headache of my week.
  • Jen gave me cheese from France (that I inhaled) and Alex gave me TIM HORTON'S coffee, that I am totally not going to share with anyone. Ever.
  • The first *week* of the three-week celebration of Hallowe'en has been a roaring success so far. I've got a classroom full of paper jack o'lanterns, toilet-paper ghosts and a spider in a web full of baby spiders. Little do my children know that they are actually my Happy Hallowe'en Sweatshop, making decorations for the upcoming Mokpo Hallowe'en Party.
  • I discovered a place to watch Season 2 of Heroes online at work. This means that I can relax after a stressful day of doing the hokey-pokey and forcing my children to make more and more decorations by putting my feet up in front of my big screen TV.
  • Annnnnnnnd, Ty is moving to Mokpo. It's a long story, but he's changed jobs (to a much nicer one) and the new job just happens to be within walking distance of my apartment.
Have a good weekend!

3 Comments:

  • all together a great sounding week! I want to come to your Halloween Party !! as for the sweat shop thing well we always said small hands did better work :) and that is so great that you and Ty will be in the same city :)
    hugs katrina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 AM  

  • Hi Its Mom And don't forget to wear your Holloween socks from the dollar store that I mailed to you. So glad to see you enjoying small children, knew you had it in you. Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 AM  

  • Yes, I'm thinking that next week will be "Let's make fake Gucci wallets!", and I'll see if the small hands theory really works.

    ;)

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home