Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: No news is good news?

Ms Parker in Korea!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No news is good news?

Ahh - sorry that it's been so long since I updated! I guess I was looking for something interesting to post, and I finally got something!

This is a link to another blog. This guy calls Mokpo "An outdoor museum of colonial Korea". He's posted quite a few pics of historical buildings and such, complete with explanations. The neat thing is that this is all my neighbourhood, or within 5 minutes of my front door. Definitely worth a look. Yes, I've been to most of those places, and am making it my mission to locate that garden at some point!

1 Comments:

  • I understand that you've been preoccupied these last few days. Ty is home again, and you've got better things to do. Are you too busy for a phone call on Sunday evening?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home