Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Simon

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Simon

As always, there are cats in need of homes, or just a bit of kindness. New friends of ours, Cody and Desiree, have just adopted a wee wee wee kitten, but are out of town for the weekend. Ty and I were quite happy to give this little guy some much needed care and feeding. He's only just been found, so is in absolutely shocking condition. At this point, we're feeding him kitten formula, and hoping that he lasts the weekend.

I'm calling him Simon for the next few days.


Jakob and Sonagi are not impressed with this little guy, and have reacted with arched backs and howls of terror. We think that they might just be scared of little Simon.

(turn your sound on)




He goes back to his real parents on Monday...

5 Comments:

  • He's so tiny! His little ears make him look like Yoda,0000000000000000000000000000000000 huh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 PM  

  • Sorry about the above...Remy was helping me type by lying across the keyboard.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

  • OH MY GOD!!!! SO SMALL!!
    he must be max 2 months old or so!!
    and so thin, poor lil' thing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 AM  

  • Oh you know my name is Simon
    and I am the tiniest kitten,
    Oh I'm orange and furry and sweet
    and cute and you'll fall in love with me.

    Sung to the tune of "oh you know my name is Simon"

    I love him and I am not a cat person...he is so tiny and adorable...how are you going to give him back?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

  • We told you his name is really Yoda...Simon was a contender...it wasn't just me and Ty who think so....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home