Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Going away party...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Going away party...

Last night was my going away party\Easter dinner food fest. In attendance were my sister's family, my brother's family, my mom's friend Marsha, my aunt and uncle, Meron and Dave and Kelly (for a bit).

I will certainly post a picture of the cake that my mom made (showing the globe with a bitty airplane flying from Canada to Korea). My mom, being the handy one that she is, also made streamers with the Korean flag on them... like, she drew on them by hand!

This morning, I woke up (stayed at Meron's last night) and gasped, "Hey, there is less than a week left!". I am, however, feeling strangely calm. At this point, I am not feeling nervous or overly excited. Funny that.

I'll try to update again, before I leave. Everything is packed. Everything is prepared. There is not much left to do.

4 Comments:

  • Nothing to do. Come to New York for a few days?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 AM  

  • Hi Virge, I am attempting to leave a meaasage on your blao! I hope this works. I also sent you an e-mail. Sounds like a great party, I would love to see a picture of the cake!
    Ina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • Wow, my first blog comment and I managed two spelling mistakes! I guess I was excited!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

  • Yay Ina - Congrats on the new pony! Lucky!

    It's hard for me to update my blog - no real internet access.

    Will try to update before I leave.

    Nothing to do? I've double-booked every last remaining minute of my time in Canada - and I still need to get my passport from Toronto!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home