Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: What I've learned...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

What I've learned...

Yesterday was the Toronto orientation before leaving -- I even met some of the people who are going over with me!

What I've learned:

- I have overprepared. It's made me look like a gigantic nerd (but that's okay, right?)....
- I might have cockroaches in my apartment (eeek!)
- I really should not have stopped studying my Korean a month ago (but I've got a 14-hour flight to learn it all)
- April 17 will not exist for me (Leave Canada on the 16th, arrive in Korea on the 18th and lose the 17th)
- Even if I have overprepared, I am still underprepared. Does that make sense?

Can't wait!

2 Comments:

  • Makes perfect sense to me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM  

  • Great big roaches, not like the tiny ones in Montreal!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home