Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: ...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

...



No! Little Beast! Off the curtains! Stop that!

Little Beast! Where are you? No... come out from behind the fridge!

Do not eat your little brother! Stop! Mummy will smack! Mummy WILL smack!

* Little Beast is Jakob's nickname, said with love. No, he did not eat Mr. Shane. And Mr. Shane was completely nonplussed by having a carnivore staring at him. He just kept eating. "Mummy will smack" is, of course, a direct quote from "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason", oft repeated throughout the book.

4 Comments:

  • My gosh!!! He is Sooooo cute!

    Like the two of you said... Jacob and I MUST be related!

    HA!

    By Blogger Brent, at 5:47 PM  

  • He knows that he's too cute to thump. My favorite saying to my babies is, of course..."Daddy's going to beat you!"

    Meron

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 AM  

  • how do you say little beast in Korean?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 AM  

  • Excellent question.

    He is really in his rambunctious, full-on kitten, attack everything in sight, but you can't get mad at me because then I fall asleep in a funny place and a funny position, phase at the moment.

    I hear that it only lasts for the first 8 - 10 months or so.

    Kelly: I believe he will be like Sebastien - already hopping sideways and attacking ankles everytime he sees one. Like, come on. It's an ankle, it can't be that much fun!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home