Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Last Saturday...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Last Saturday...


... I went to a honky tonk show in Gwangju. The band that was playing was all from Suncheon, and it was funny to walk into a place, in a different city, and somehow feel that I knew almost everyone there.

Met some new friends too, which was awesome.

Yes - I was dressed as a cowgirl.

p.s. Ever dreamt of visiting Italy? Follow Fred and Myrianne's link on the right to see some absolutely gorgeous vacation pics - and you can practice your French too.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Its Mom should I bring my cowboy hat from Cuba when I come?
    Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 AM  

  • Are you showing off your teeth, your chin or your bazooms in the picture....ohhhhh it is the hat! Very nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 PM  

  • My friend Matt took the picture and didn't want to use his flash, so he was making people stand under the light and look up.

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home