Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Life goes on...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Life goes on...

Let's face it, a blog is rather.... egocentric.

Even I get sick of talking about myself all the time. Here's a bit of what's happening out there, while I'm over here.


Carl and Julie (friends from La Poc) are trekking through South America, holding jaguarundis.


Tiffany and Jeff got married!


My mom went swimming with my niece and nephew.

Just had a houseful of visitors, as Stuart and Nicola stopped by on their way from Daegu and to Wando/Naju. Went last weekend to Gwangju to my friend's honky tonk show - wore my cowboy hat, which ended up being worn by half the people in the bar, much to my hat-headed chagrin.

Am currently stranded in Suncheon, watching people move out (bye April!) or go home (Carol??? Where did you go?) or get ready to leave (Jen??) or go on vacation (Matt and Helen!), as I am here doing summer school and organizing a summer camp.

Can't wait to get to Malaysia.

4 Comments:

  • And sometimes... life doesn't go on.

    Gilles Beaulieu: You will be missed by those of us who were lucky enough to work with you at the College de Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pocatiere. You will be missed even more greatly, I am sure, by the thousands of students whose lives you touched.

    Sometimes, as in my case, the teachers you worked with were also your students.

    Thank you for helping me become a better teacher, mon sultan.

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 1:53 PM  

  • Hi Its MOM Are you still in the raingy season? Tell us what this 'camp' is all about. EEE gads, I never thought I'd be a pin up on the web, in a bathing suit yet.
    Love MOM
    PS See you soon, my visit is fast approaching, only about 70 more sleeps.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

  • Hi Its me again that was supposed to be 'rainy' not 'rangey', but take it as you wish. MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 PM  

  • You can now put a picture of us on this post!!! (Talking of egocentrism!!!) Ciao!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home