Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: To The Jerk Who Stole My Wallet:

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

To The Jerk Who Stole My Wallet:

You probably don't care that the purse was a gift from Karen. She brought it back from Canada. I liked that purse. Too bad that you don't care that the wallet was from a street vendor in Melaka, or that the keychain was from Kuala Lumpur. I didn't get myself too many things in Malaysia, and losing that keychain has me bummed out. You probably don't care that I'm going to have a week of inconvenience because now I have to get a new bank card. You also don't care that I'll have to wait to get a new Alien card, which makes me have to wait before getting my visa for India etc etc etc.

I hope you enjoy the $20 that was in the wallet. Maybe you can use it to buy yourself something useful, you know, like a soul.

You suck.

p.s. And to the jerk who is siphoning the gas out of my scooter: You suck too!


p.s. Happy Birthday Mom!

6 Comments:

  • Welcome to the world of stolen wallets. It cost me over $300.00 to replace all of my ID when my wallet was stolen last September. Just be glad that you didn't have a credit card in there. The goof that took mine put over $1200.00 on it in the 45 minutes that it took for me to notify Capitol One. Believe in Karma. The jerks WILL get theirs one day. (fingers crossed)

    Meron

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 PM  

  • I had to get a lockable gas cap for my Tempest this year. It cost $14. What is that, 5-6 fill-ups for a scooter?

    By Blogger Elbows, at 11:26 PM  

  • Hi Its MOM OOOHHH! I feel so bad for you. It must have happened after your happy phone call to me - darn it all. I know what a bummer it is to have to replace all your ID since I've changed my name & every document I own has had to be changed, however I do have my wallet which is thick with all the temporary papers - I wish it was $$$$$$ MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 AM  

  • So crappy!
    Sorry to hear about it Virginia!

    Hugs
    B

    By Blogger Brent, at 4:46 PM  

  • Aww.Virginia. That is crap! Ditto on the karma comment.. what goes around...
    Take care!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  

  • I think what bothers me the most about stuff like this is that it makes you feel like you have done something wrong. You haven't. You should be able to park a scooter in a garage, you should be able to be in a public place. And while you know you aren't alone on either theft, it doesn't make it any better. In fact, I think it makes it worse because it means that people you know and like are also being treated badly, and that is horrible in its own way.

    I'm sorry.

    By Blogger Jess, at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home