Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Final School Pictures... Finally!

Ms Parker in Korea!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Final School Pictures... Finally!

Just finishing off the series of pics from school.... from my last day.
Okay, the kid on the left side is Lee Ok to. Cool name. Was in a supplementary class and at summer camp, which allowed me to learn his name. The guy in front of Ok to is Good Student Twin, as opposed to Handsome Twin who was sleeping on his desk and refusing to wake up to have his picture taken.

I love this kid.


My favourite group: 2-3. They all came late on the last day because Melissa had them sign a card for me. Tall Boy is pretty hard to miss.


The other half of 2-3. Notice "Genius" (Son Ju-hye) front and centre.


The Grade 3 soccer team, featuring Chingu in front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home