Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Lest I Forget: Part 2

Ms Parker in Korea!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lest I Forget: Part 2

Another series featuring my students. I'm only taking group pics of my Grade 2 classes, since I don't know my Grade 1 groups well enough....These four boys are the best part of one of my Wednesday classes. The kid on the right, with the face mask is "Bunny Slippers" and the 2nd from left is super good in English.

A grade 3 students. I'll call him "Puma" because he has blue and yellow pumas (that he compared to mine). We sometimes end up on the bus together, where he delights in making me sound out signs in Korean. After we took the picture (nice face on me), he came back to my desk and said, "Never forget me". Okay, Puma, I won't.

Two sweet girls from 2-7 class.
Just a nice group of girls. The 2nd from right sat next to me at a Korean movie once and translated the whole thing for me.
The girl on the left used to hate me, now she likes me. The girl in the middle is wicked smart and a good dancer.

This guy is some sort of wrestling champion in the region. I sometimes see him on the bus. Every few weeks, I give him money to replenish my bus card with, which he sees as a privilege.

Group 2-4 (or is this 2-2) - Note the Wrestler in the front left. The girl behind me is really good in English, and the guy on the far right at the back is wicked nice too.

Okay, this is class 2-2 (or 2-4?). Notice a few of the girls from summer camp. Beat Boxer is in the very front. My Boyfriend is behind me and next to him is the guy who can only say "Okay okay".

Class 2-7. The Wolf is on the far left behind me - I am between two very nice students. The kid in the front cracks me up.

7 Comments:

  • I read all of the comments, but saw no pictures. Either my computer hates me, or yours hates you. Which is it? (can you get rid of the word verification thingie...sometimes it doesn't let me leave a comment...or maybe you don't want me to leave a comment...just like you don't want to talk to me anymore...sleeping...My Aunt Fanny!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 PM  

  • Sorry - had to put the word verification back on because of spam on past posts.

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 11:22 PM  

  • I love that your kids all have names that relate to their appearance, english skills or relation to you. That was some GREAT foresight by their parents, picking those names all those years ago!

    ;)

    By Blogger Brent, at 12:10 PM  

  • :( your blog sucks! I can't enlarge any of the pictures! ALl the links are broken! :'( !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

  • Really? Hmmm.... Sounds like I will have to see what's wrong with the pictures....

    Brent: Yeah, you know, I thought that it would be next to impossible to remember Korean names. But when they are called Handsome Twin, Wrestler and Genius, it's so easy!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 2:23 PM  

  • Same thing here, there are Xs at every picture. Maybe there was some sort of bug when you uploaded them.

    By Blogger Jiji, at 12:53 AM  

  • I've reloaded the pics, so that you can see Puma, the Wolf and that-girl-who-translated-a-movie-for-me in all their glory.

    :)

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home