Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: On the way to Busan....

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

On the way to Busan....

If you are reading this now, I am on a bus on the way to Busan. Or, I am already in Busan, drinking a Starbucks coffe. Or, I am on the beach in Busan, ignoring the rain. Or, I am shopping in Busan. Well, you get the idea,

Busan is the 2nd largest city in Korea.... and where I am headed in about an hour or so. Of course, I still haven't showered or packed and I decided that the most effective use of my time would be updating my blog.

April and I were going to go to Busan last night (Friday), but got distracted and went to Julianna's (foreigner bar) instead. We ate fajitas (mmmmmm) and spent quite a bit of time taking pictures of each other with other people. Once I upload from April's camera, I will post a few, because we were really working it. Odd, I know. Anyway, just as April and I were ready to leave, Helen told us to go next door to the Norae Bong. A WHAT? Think: room with 2 couches and a karaoke machine. Very popular here. I had only gone once before, in Gwangju during orientation. So, we (Kirsten, Leslie, Naomi, Helen, April, a guy whose name is...Dave(?) and I) went over and sang our hearts out for an hour (Yes, I sang It's Raining Men). Yes, the camera was there too - will post pics next week.

Okay.... going to pack.

5 Comments:

  • Alright ---- we're in Busan. Left Suncheon on luxury bus at 9:00, arrived 11:30. Rode subway for TWO HOURS to eat at an Indian restaurant (well worth it!). Are currently in a totally awesome hotel room that is bigger than my apartment, I swear ,($20 each) with 2 beds, a sauna, whirlpool, the biggest TV I've ever seen, and Internet... Are going out to shop (in the rain) and then party with the Busan-ites.

    Cheers.

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 3:52 PM  

  • Have a great time! Remember, you've next got to visit the fish market in Ulsan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 PM  

  • Hi Its MOM Is that all you ever do? Party? shop? drink? YOI!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

  • Hi Virginia's Mom... we just shopped and got some beer to drink :) Then we'll go out and party...(She's telling me what to write...wink wink) Just kidding...she's a great girl...
    Hope all is well in Canada!
    Cheers, April :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 PM  

  • yeah!!! beer and shopping!!!!

    i'm going to live vicariously through your adventures...

    keep the updates coming so that i have something to daydream about while working or painting the love shack ALLLLL weekend.

    kel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home