Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Woohoo - Internet at home....

Ms Parker in Korea!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Woohoo - Internet at home....






... means I can start randomly uploading pictures.

Oh, and if you aren't already in the habit, if you post a comment, check back and see how I've answered it. This is way better than e-mail.

In no particular order: squid in a plastic bin on the street in Wando (before they are prepared for my hungry tummy -- no, I didn't buy any fresh squid...); my apartment; a pic taken through the bus window from Wando to Suncheon; me, Nicola and Steve in downtown Gwangju.

7 Comments:

  • wow, it does look like your apartment is on the other side of the world.

    No wait... it's just on its side.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

  • Yeah, to make up for the lack of space in Korea for such a dense population, they build the apartments on their sides.

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 3:11 PM  

  • Why no comments on the Virgins lovely new friends???

    I like the one's holding hands:)

    Also Pagina, tell your co-teacher that my school has already paid me for April....ohhh yeahhh:)

    its tough not to be smug but remember what I have to walk past on my way to school (its the stuff in the tanks folks..eugh...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

  • HEY!! what have you done with the sea penises????

    Hang on don't answer that.

    Sorry Paginia's mum she must be censoring her blog:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 PM  

  • Who is Bruce and why is he looking for sea, ahem, organs?

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 7:13 PM  

  • those koreans... so innovative ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home