Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Can't decide? Just do it all!

Ms Parker in Korea!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Can't decide? Just do it all!

I managed to locate (of all things) a Korean PC room (I can read Hangul, can't quite wrap my head around Japanese as yet....) in Osaka.

So, like, I couldn't decide between Osaka, Nara and Kyoto? Well, it is so easy to navigate around here and the public transport is so awesome that I managed to do it all! Kuala Lumpur could learn a thing or two, let me tell you!

I won't bore you with all the details yet, but just be sure to expect (AND FOR GOD'S SAKE *READ*) my super-long account of my entire vacation that will be written once I get back to Suncheon.

Japan is AWESOME! I never expected it to be so brilliantly amazing.

I realized, while wandering around today, that the last time that I slept in a bed was on Kapas island on Wednesday night (Thurs was in a bus, Fri in a plane). My last shower was on Thursday afternoon. I changed my clothes in the airport bathroom this morning, but still feeling rather funky.... This is a big deal for me: Little Miss 2-showers a day and 25 bathroom products to choose from.

Think it's time to fall off my credit card and get me a Japanese hotel room.

This has truly been an amazing experience for me from start to finish. Can't wait to upload my photos and let you all share in it with me.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Its MOM So glad you enjoyed it all. You should enter 'The Amazing Race".
    See you soon Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM  

  • So how ya doin stinky? I'm impressed that you have lasted this long without a shower... although, if you were gonna pick any place you've visited to "fall off" your credit card, I don't think you could have picked a more expensive one than Japan.

    Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    By Blogger Goulash, at 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home