Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Paradise found! .... also found Nemo.

Ms Parker in Korea!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Paradise found! .... also found Nemo.

So, I left Cherating on... umm... Tuesday morning (?) and found my way to Pulau Kapas, which was where I had dreamt of going when I first booked my Malaysia trip.

It was really the best way to finish off this vacation.... But, you will have to wait until I post my pics. In between admiring the ocean views from my hammock, I also got to SWIM WITH SHARKS and got attacked (he bumped right into my snorkle mask... and very aggressively too!) by a clown fish.

Yes, I found Nemo, and he didn't like me very much.

Now, by some miraculous act of god, I have a bus ticket for Kuala Lumpur tonight (can you imagine a line of bus ticket windows, and every single one is sold out!), then off to Osaka tomorrow (for one day), then back to Korea on Sunday.

Expect a full report of all daily activities, including new friends, gossip, photos and more by Monday.

xoxo

V

4 Comments:

  • So. You're coming home on Monday. Does that mean that you will be home to (cheerfully)answer the phone on your Tuesday evening?
    I can hardly wait to hear about your trip.

    Meron

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

  • Hi its MOM Can hardly wait to see the pics and hear about it all. I'll bet its just like Belize. HEE HEE HEE

    Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • Wicked, V...

    So glad you had a good time! See you on the 21st for Marley transferage... and hugs and hellos of course.

    I also have stuff for you. Peppermint foot-lotion for your tired backpacking feet, and pretty much whatever you want from my pile of stuff to give away! (This pile has increased since you last saw it)

    Enjoy Osaka!

    J

    By Blogger Jen @ Light Enough to Travel, at 6:44 PM  

  • Meron: I sent you an e-mail saying to call me on Monday night (Korea).

    Mom: YES - just like BELIZE!

    Jen: How was Thailand? Can't wait to see you!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home