Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Next stop: Osaka!

Ms Parker in Korea!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Next stop: Osaka!

Hated Kuala Lumpur. Took pics of the Petronas Towers (from the foot of the building) and that was enough for me. Fortunately, there is a nifty little park right next to them, so was able to laze around there for a while.

I'm on a night-flight to Osaka, and still not sure if I'll a) stay around Osaka b) go to Nara or c) head up to Kyoto.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

2 Comments:

  • Reading your blog makes me sigh. My decisions involve juggling whether to pay the hydro bill before the gas or pay a little on both till I get some more cash next week. I want your vacation life.

    Meron

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 AM  

  • While KL might be a far cry from Rawa... hate is such a strong word!

    Steph (and I... I guess!) spent 2 days in the 5 story mall at the foot of the Petronas and that "little" gigantic park beside it. Pretty amazing!

    The rest of the city... well...meh.
    Glad to hear you had an "alright" rest of your trip after we left you!

    By Blogger Brent, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home