Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Photos are up!

Ms Parker in Korea!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Photos are up!

Click the Flickr link (on the right) to see my pics of Malaysia, Singapore and Japan. Of course, since FLickr randomly shuffles all the photos around, you can expect that they are completely out of order...

And, read my decidely tongue-in-cheek comments.

For more pics of me in Singapore, check out Brent's Flickr page too (link below mine). He had his camera out more than I did, and has a lot of awesome photos.

Coming soon: more photos of me in Singapore, if you follow Theresa's link. Her photos and blog are absolutely brilliant.

Finally, Jen has officially made the move from Korea to Canada. I am still in denial over this, but I did ceremoniously move her blog link from "Friends in Korea" to "Friends in Canada".

UPDATE: Have stolen some of Brent's pics from his Flickr site and added them to mine. Tee hee hee. I'm a stealer.

3 Comments:

  • I got your postcard!!! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM  

  • me too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 PM  

  • Me three. No coffee cup though...
    YOU call me. I'm home (and up) early in the mornings. I will CHEERFULLY answer the phone, and we'll have a smoke and a talk.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home