Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Where I'll be going tomorrow...

Ms Parker in Korea!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Where I'll be going tomorrow...

... and I really hope it all works out.


Suncheon is in the lower left, Mokpo is the airplane that is the furthest away (not Gwangju). The image is looking west and I will be going along the southern bit, you know... the part that seems to be ALL mountains. Just have to pray for no rain (or only a bit of light rain in the morning so that I can start off in the afternoon) tomorrow.

In preparation for losing my Red Devil for a few weeks, and in celebration of some nicer weather, I've been going for 1 - 2 hour rides after school. On Wednesday, I went around where Nina and I rode a few months ago on the outskirts of Suncheon, and saw some pretty amazing things, like an incredibly old (but beautiful) man and woman sitting in the sort of comfy chairs you would expect to see in a living room, but they happened to be out on the street, next to a rice paddy.

On Thursday, I went around the dam and the lake again. It's amazing how much more beautiful it is, after only a few weeks of spring-ish growth. These are the sorts of things I wish I had my camera for! When I came back into Suncheon, I got a bit lost and ended up on top of a hill in the middle of town next to a statue of a horse. It was really cool, though, because the sky was just starting to change colour (orange and green) and the view of the whole city was amazing. I wonder why I didn't even know this place existed before!

p.s. This is my 200th blog post.

3 Comments:

  • That Google Earth snapshot is Nerdtastic! It's amazing how your nerdism has evolved over the past 200 posts!
    Congratulations!

    By Blogger Brent, at 8:05 PM  

  • Hi Its MOM Just be careful, take care, have on clean underwear & email as soon as you get there. OH yes - don't talk to strangers. Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

  • Good Luck!

    By Blogger Jen @ Light Enough to Travel, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home