Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Kelly's Shower, My Family and The People in my Neighbourhood

Ms Parker in Korea!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Kelly's Shower, My Family and The People in my Neighbourhood

Yesterday was Kelly's and Steve's baby shower. Here are some random pictures:













So, if you read my blog, you will notice certain people who comment frequently (besides my mother), and you may be like, "Gee, I wish I knew what these people looked like". Well, here you go.... Might I present Elbows and Kat (in a very "candid and natural" shot) and Meron (wearing MY clothes and earrings from India).






Here are some vain attempts
by my brother and sister and I to take a nice Mother's Day picture of the three of us. We've decided to hire people to pose for us instead.

6 Comments:

  • It isn't just the clothes and earrings. I'm NATURALLY beautiful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 AM  

  • Ummm.... I'm confused. There are three names and eleven people.

    Formatting my dear. We need the comments under the pics and maybe a L to R: type list of names.

    :P

    Hope you're having a wonderful time over there. Look forward to seeing you when you get back. Christa mentioned the bike ride... sounds like a great idea.

    Take care.

    By Blogger Goulash, at 10:58 AM  

  • Have you been a great aunt to my kitties because they're the best, or because you miss Jakob?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 PM  

  • I'll update my blog if you update yours!
    :P

    By Blogger Goulash, at 11:14 AM  

  • As much as I like looking at my pic on your blog, it might be nice to see something new.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 PM  

  • Good to see you are having some fun back home! Suck it all it!

    Good ol Canada!!!

    By Blogger Brent, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home