Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Gwangju

Ms Parker in Korea!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Gwangju


Okay, I've been in Korea for just over 12 hours.... So far, I have done the following:

- Drink Soju on a Karaoke bus;
- Wander around a Sinshinae (???) department store, drinking a STARBUCKS coffee;
- Eat REAL kimchi etc;
- Play pool and watch Koreans play some wacked out pool with 2 white and 2 red balls;
- Wander around a temple complex;
- Use a Korean toilet.

Hmmm, if this is the 1st 12 hours. I can just imagine what the rest of the time will be like.

Nice weather, but overcast. The other teachers are interesting. Just trying to stay awake through the jetlag until I can get on a normal schedule.

Am the only blonde here.

7 Comments:

  • Hi Its Mom - what is so different about their toilets? How do they treat blondes? How many in your group? Don't forget to answer the other 10 or so quetions I asked you in your email. Take care, love you lots & have fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

  • Its Mom again - its not 9 pm, is your time on your computer on Korean time? My computer says its 8.05 AM , so you are 13 hours ahead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  

  • Do Korean men leave the seat up too?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

  • From Alan:

    Just having lunch at mom's. I sure is spacious and quiet around here suddenly!

    We look forward to your stories and photos in the days to come once you are unjetlagged and in tourist mode

    alan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 AM  

  • Katrina here...
    so basically the first six hours in Korea were spent doing what you do in Montreal with the girls, eat, shop, drink. Its nice to know things don't change too drastically. Miss you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 AM  

  • Now, now. Tell the truth. There are no natural blondes in your group. Remember, truth is a very strong word. I hope that you aimed well during your first encounter with Korean toilets. Don't forget to try the silkworms!they're delish...truly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 AM  

  • Hi My Name Is Ben I m With A co. called Paramount Webmasters and I just wanted to offer a free consultative session to see if Internet marketing is right for you.OK I miss my fav. High school teacher A.K.A. the whip cracker. blonde or not blonde your still the one and only ms. parker so they better treat you good while your down there .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home