Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: 2nd day of school

Ms Parker in Korea!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

2nd day of school

Much better! Lots of motivated kids and I even taught one class with no co-teacher (the Korean co-teachers are the ones who discipline the bad ones....)

As a part of my class, I show pictures from home, including friends and family. Of course, I chose the best pics of my family and... the worst pics of my friends (mwa ha ha). The kids think that all my nieces and nephews are soooo cutie! Oh, and Kelly and Ellie are beautiful. Meron, Kelly's Steve, and Kimmy are all "Psycho" (that will teach you to let me use pics of you pulling faces....). Oh, and there is something satisfying about having kids bow to you... yes, I admit it.

In the last class, I had to explain why I wasn't married, had no kids and didn't have a boyfriend. Mom? Did you tell the kids to ask me questions like that?

Just went for a quick hike with Carol on the hill behind my building. Very nice, but then the (acid) rain started and we had to get home.

Gotta read Pride and Prejudice tonight and make questions for an English contest. Wish me luck.

10 Comments:

  • Are you going to explain to your kids how to properly pronounce "St John"? Do you even remember yourself?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

  • Ha - you are thinking of "Jane Eyre"... and it's pronounced "Sinjin". Pride and Prejudice is all about Mr. Darcy. Jane Austen totally copied Bridget Jones for her whole story, you know!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 9:11 PM  

  • Acid rain? Please explain.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  

  • Hi Its Mom Yup! I coached them on questions. Have they asked you why you had 3 cats? And did you tell them you were fattening them up for the big stir fry? OOps I forgot, you are a vegetarian.

    Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  

  • vegetarian humph! i saw the lady in question eat GOAT on the weekend....not a vegetable last i checked:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 AM  

  • Virginia ate goat!!!!!!! that definitly goes beyond vegetarian with benefits...
    Katrina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

  • I TASTED goat. I did not eat a whole goat myself.....

    Wait... let me understand this...

    Chicken = vegetable
    Squid = vegetable
    Goat = not vegetable

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 12:21 PM  

  • I thought you just ate vegetables or vegetables-once-removed. Chickens and squid eat vegetables right? but goats'll eat anything!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 AM  

  • eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    and you give me a hard time about hamburgers!

    kelly:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

  • Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home