Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: BUSAN!!!

Ms Parker in Korea!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

BUSAN!!!



Oh... wow. What an awesome weekend. I don't even know where to begin....

I think I will have to write a longer post when I am not so exhausted. Took a million pictures (and so did April). We ate, shopped, wandered, shopped, ate, went out, ate, shopped, went to the beach, ate and shopped.... so many things to do in the big city. Hard to believe we fit so much into only 2 days.

I've posted the most important picture: Me with a Caramel Macchiato.

5 Comments:

  • Sighh, I see that Meron's cats' have a link from your site, but the link to my Blog has been removed. It's fine, I'm not offended. I'm sure those cats have far more to say about the world than I do.

    By Blogger Char, at 1:55 PM  

  • ok, you look way too fabulous...(someone get this girl a squid sandwich or something!)

    ...i'm glad your having so much fun (and that i can check your blog at ridiculous hours after i've had a few pints and probably should be sleeping since i have to open shop tomorrow)

    going to visit patti in two weeks (she's got her email working now f.y.i.)

    can't wait to hear about your adventures, after you've had some rest!

    kel:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

  • Wow! All that shopping... does nothing for me. But I'm sure if you took Steph with you, there would be one more broke, happy girl in South Korea!

    By Blogger Brent, at 4:02 PM  

  • CHAR! Will re-add your link to my site once I get on a computer that speaks English and not Korean!

    By Blogger Ms Parker, at 4:16 PM  

  • Ahhh... What a great weekend indeed :)Thanks chicky for a fabulous weekend away from Suncheon. It was great giving you the ole tour de Busan... lol.. even with the many "oops' I think we were supposed to stop at that last place"...heehee... Oh well... what an adventure...very laid back with no schedule. I had tons of fun shopping, eating great food, and partying it up with ya. We'll definitely have to go back for some real beach time... See ya tonight...
    Ciao,
    April :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home