Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Ms Parker in Korea!: Tae Kwon Do, Jakob, Mr Shane and Marley

Ms Parker in Korea!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Tae Kwon Do, Jakob, Mr Shane and Marley

(in pics - please note photos stuck to wall as well as various admissions tickets to things like the Forbidden City in Beijing and the Singapore Night Zoo)

Tonight was my first TKD class. I learned some stances, a few blocks, punches and kicks too.

Tis only a matter of time, I am sure, before I am breaking boards with my head.

And... for those of you who have not forgotten about Jakob: He's a big bad boy now. And most enjoys riding the oscillating fan, while it is on and while it is oscillating!

Meanwhile, Mr Shane continues to be the best hamster ever... even when faced with a big black dog named Marley.

6 Comments:

  • Jakob is adorable, and so very talented! I can't believe how much can change in ones life after only 4 months...it is so amazing. It is great as always to read your blog, talk to you soon!
    Katrina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 AM  

  • Hi Its MOM Are you going to have room for me in that ZOO? Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 AM  

  • Jakob is a freak!

    By Blogger Goulash, at 9:57 AM  

  • Jakob is a freak!

    By Blogger Goulash, at 9:57 AM  

  • What? no video of the oscillating kitty?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • Where are you? It is your Tuesday evening. I am listening to your phone ring. Why are you avoiding meeeeeeeeeeee?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home